|Title||Along the Imperial Highway, Canada|
|Collection||Chilliwack Municipal Government fonds|
|Level of description||Item|
|Scope & Content||
Hardcover of red leather with gold lettering. "Along the Imperial Highway. Canada". Produced by, The Clarke & Stuart Co., Ltd., Vancouver, B.C. in 1915.
|Admin/Biographical History||The City of Chilliwack was incorporated in 1908. It included the town section of the Township centered around the five corners intersection in what is now downtown Chilliwack. The City existed as a separate municipality until 1980 when it amalgamated with the Township to form the new District of Chilliwack.|
Book originally owned by the City of Chilliwack. Reference to Chilliwack appears on 2 pages between Port Moody and Kamloops. The book was published by MacDonald's Limited, Vancouver, B.C.
Book was relocated from the objects collection into the archives collection. Old museum number was CM 3595.
|Extent of Description||