|Object Number||1982.014.024 & 025|
(a) hatpin; (b) hatpin (end missing); both have a screw-on end
The original owner of the hatpin was Sara Katherine Long (nee Shaw).
According to information from the donor, her parents Ralph S. Haugh and Florence Katherine Haugh moved to Chilliwack in 1925. The donor's husband, Garnet Eric Evans, and his parents, Robert James Evans and Letitia Mae Evans, arrived in Chilliwack in 1909. See document file for further information.
Donor's maternal grandmother known as Katherine (Kate).