Black painted metal. Steel (?). "S" curved press lever projecting from top; press plates lettered, "The Corporation of the City of Chilliwack - B.C. - Incorporated Feb. 21, 1908." Also marked "0P1 - 357 - 296". Gold star on each side; number engraved in side of base.
|Provenance||Corporate seal of the City of Chilliwack used between 1908 and 1980. The seal was acquired by "Doc" Grainger, District Administrator and former City Clerk Administrator in 1980 or 1981, when the former city hall building was being vacated by the District after amalgamation.|
|Year Range from||1908|
|Year Range to||1980|